IsraelExperts Birthright Culinary Trip
Discover Israel through your taste buds!
If you consider yourself a foodie, then this trip is for you. This special Birthright Israel trip is the only one of its kind where you can explore the diversity of Israel and its culture through food. By the end of the trip, you will see that “Jewish” food is not just lox and bagels and that Israeli food is not just falafel.
Food is at the core of many Jewish customs and culture. So, what better way to experience Israel than through a culinary lens?
In addition to seeing all the main itinerary sites, prepare your taste buds for these special activities:
- Visit local markets to learn about seasonal produce and local ingredients
- Meet influential leaders in Israel’s Culinary scene: top chefs, food editors, restaurant owners
- Cook for an entire base of IDF soldiers
- Experience a Culinary tour of Jaffa – which is home to some of the best hummus in Israel
- Tour a winery and olive oil press in the North of Israel
- Travel to an organic farm in the desert, where you will complete a MasterChef challenge