Taglit-Birthright Israel Summer 2013 Registration opens February 13th at 10:00am EST! Those who have previously applied are able to register early from February 11th at 12:00 noon EST.
See below for a step-by-step guide for the first part of Taglit-Birthright Israel registration:
1. Register with Taglit-Birthright Israel - Click Here!
Section 1: General Information
- Please use full name as it is listed on your passport
- Your passport information does not need to be entered right away and can be added at a later date
Section 2: Contact Information
Section 3: Occupation / Education Information
Section 4: Prior Israel Experience
Section 5: Trip Specfications
- Select IsraelExperts as your Trip Organizer
- Select your desired trip:
(Note: Your trip selection at this point in the process is only meant to give us an approximate idea of your trip preference. In the second part of registration - the IsraelExperts Infocenter - you will make a more exact selection)
- For Discover Israel 22+, please select Discover Israel 22+
- For Discover Israel 18-22 or any of our campus trips, please select Discover Israel and Campus Connection 18-22
- For any of our community trips, please select the specific Community Trip that you wish to join. (You will be able to select the specific date in the secondary system.)
-For campus trips, select Campus Connection. (You will be able to select the specific campus and trip in the secondary system.)
- If you received a referral code, enter it here
- Write a short paragraph about why you want to go on Taglit-Birthright Israel (maximum 200 words)
Section 6: Trip Waiver
Section 7: Pay Your Fully Refundable Deposit
Section 8: Confirm Your Email
**Please note that at some point you may receive an automated message from Taglit-Birthright Israel that the trip is waitlist only. This does not indicate your final status with IsraelExperts, only a registration function of Taglit-Birthright Israel. We ask you to be patient and remain on the IsraelExperts list for your desired trip.
2. Complete your application on the IsraelExperts Infocenter
Within 24-48 hours of registration you will receive an email from IsraelExperts. You will be asked to continue your application process using an IsraelExperts Infocenter profile created for you - the login information will be provided. Here you will need to follow these steps:
3. Upload your passport to the IsraelExperts Infocenter profile
Follow the instructions on the Infocenter: photograph or scan the front page of your passport, save a legible copy (under 1 MB) and upload it to your Infocenter profile. Make sure:
4. Complete an interview
Unless otherwise notified, you will receive information on scheduling an interview with IsraelExperts to determine your eligibility for the trip. Interviews are conducted by phone and typically last 15-20 minutes. Following your interview, you may be required to submit additional documentation to support your application. *Please note that the timing of your interview will not affect your assignment status.